utahdivorceattorneyOctober 29, 2020
Utah’s Mandatory Divorce Education
Utah’s Mandatory Divorce Education and Divorce Orientation Courses are for any couples going through a divorce with minor children.
Since a certificate of completion is needed for the court to make a judgement on your case. This is not a step you want to postpone.
- $30 for the Divorce Orientation course
- $35 for the Divorce Education course
- Resources to improve or strengthen the marriage.
- Resources to resolve custody and support issues without filing for divorce.
- The positive and negative consequences of divorce.
- Procedural options in a divorce, including mediation, collaborative law, and litigation.
- The divorce process.
- Post-divorce resources.
The purpose of the education course includes;
- Grieving stages common to divorce.
- How children experience divorce.
- Helpful ways to communicate with a child about divorce.
- Parental behavior that promotes good self-esteem in children.
- How and why conflict between parents creates stress for children.
- The importance of maintaining a relationship with each parent.
- The financial and legal aspects of divorce.
Don’t navigate your divorce alone, make sure you have the information you need. Schedule your free 30 minute consultation today!